Hi ,

This module works on two DateTime objects and returns the business hours ,
business days between them. It allows changing all the parameters . Working
hours in  a day . Days which are considered holidays in a week . And a file
which lists all other pre determined holidays. It is well documented using
POD.

Having received a mail from another author , I would like to know is there
anything else that I should do , to have the module named after DateTime and
still not break convention.I am aso ready to not use the DateTime namespace
if that is what you would want me to do.
Kindly also suggest another DateTime name space if  you would prefer it to
be named anything else within the DateTime namespace.

Antano Solar John