On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, brian d  foy wrote:

I usually ask the module authors to rename or withdraw modules, with
varying responses from "fuck you" to "ok, sure". I was thinking that it
might be good to encourage people to use DateTimeX to publish things that
use/produce/relate to DateTime modules but aren't blessed by the DateTime
project (err, whatever that means ;)

D'oh! I just approved a registration in the DateTime namespace. Sorry
about that. Although there aren't any real rules or namespace
ownership, us PAUSE admins do try to respect community standards. :)

I'm not really voting here. Just let me know what the DateTime
community decides and I'll go with that for PAUSE work.

I think it'd be best to not approve anything in the DateTime space unless the author says they've already talked to the datetime@perl.org list.