As some of you might recall, DateTime::Format::Natural used to
ship with multiple language support (english and german), but back
then the entire concept was flawed (no functional tokeniser/lexer
combination) and some ugly workarounds were applied to circumvent
the limitations in the design implemented.

Since it now features a pluggable grammar, I'd be interested in
hearing whether someone would like to see other language metadata
integrated and more importantly, whether the person in question would
be eager enough to implement most of it on its own. I surely could
lend a helping hand by outlining how a grammar class is structured.

I'm convinced that additional language sets can be mostly seamlessly
integrated given the current tokeniser/lexer & the dispatch table
(>= 0.50); it would require some time though on behalf of the implementor
(tests would have to be written too, though).

Should no one be interested, then I at least know it's not so important
as I thought it would be or that no one is motivated enough. Speaking
for myself, I could integrate german metadata given that someone confirms
the need or shares how much feedback one received on a german related
DateTime class (which should give a rough use probability estimate).

    http://search.cpan.org/dist/DateTime-Format-Natural

Steven Schubiger