CLDR 1.6 was released on 2008-07-02:

    http://unicode.org/cldr/version/1.6.html

The current version of DateTime::Locale, version 0.4001, is based on
CLDR 1.5.1 (2007-12-21). I've noted in the past that Dave Rolsky keeps
DateTime::TimeZone remarkably and admirably up-to-date with the
periodic changes to the Olson database...

    http://www.perlmonks.com/?node_id=593468
    http://www.perlmonks.com/?node_id=593670
    http://www.perlmonks.com/?node_id=596025

...and so I naturally wonder if he's on the CLDR mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and intends to be as vigilant and fastidious
about keeping DateTime::Locale similarly up-to-date. :-)

Happily for indefatigable Dave, the CLDR is updated much less
frequently than the Olson database is.

(Thank you once again, Dave, for all your hard work on the DateTime modules!)

--
Jim Monty