Available from your local CPAN archive as the mirrors pick it up. Or if you can't wait:
http://datetime-format-strptime.googlecode.com/files/DateTime-Format-Strptime-1.0900.tgz

This release fixes a LOT of bugs that went unnoticed (in some cases for couple of years! GAK!) over at RT. (Does anyone know if you can turn off RT for a particular distribution?)

Release notes follow.

OK on an administrative note, I'm rather embarrassed that there have been so many outstanding bugs for so long. Especially when it seems that this module is being used by so many other modules*. Anyone on the DateTime list interested in co-maintaining it? You'll need a google-code login and you should probably have already looked at the code so you don't pull your hair out.

* Note: If your module uses this module to parse a known format: stop it. This module is clunky and slow because it can parse almost anything. Parsing a known format is not so difficult, is it? You'll make your module faster if you do. And you're not left at the whim of my potentially broken code.

Cheers!
Rick Measham

RELEASE NOTES:

1.0900 2009-02-22
        - Another pile-o-bugs
                - It seems that I also wasn't seeing notifications from RT
                  (please don't use it, use the Gooogle project) so all the
                  following are fixed:
                        36672   Started failing mid May
                        23313   Bug handling time zones like America/New_York
                        25555   Module dies even when on_error is 'undef'
                        23768   Olson timezone handling incorrect
                        22450   locale test failing with bleadperl
                        20487   nmake test_more fail (with patch); incorrect
                                        META.yml
                        12071   format_datetime uses datetime locale rather than
                                        format locale
                        11863   bug in DateTime::Format::Strptime 1.0601 when
using %s

                - And a couple from Google:
                    #8          Add DateTime::Locale to documentation
                    #10         Parsing bug -- can't detect word boundry after
month abbr