Ronald,
        Do you run the script via cron?  If so, do you only see the timezone
error when running it via cron and not when running manually?  If yes to both,
then I'd wager the routine you referenced is impacted by the shell path not
being the same for cron as for your login session.  I don't know that module so
this is pure speculation but thought that would be easy to rule out just in
case.

Bobby