On Sun, 4 Mar 2012, Zefram wrote:

As part of the plan for replacing DT:TZ, we discussed the need for a way
to list the available timezones, to replace the static DT:TZ:Catalog
document.  Attached is a prototype of a command-line tool that could
take this role.  I'd appreciate comments about its current operation
and about what it ought to additionally support.

The use of Date::ISO8601, Date::JD, and Time::Unix seems a bit odd. Can't you use DateTime to do all this stuff and avoid the additional prereqs? We can safely assume that anyone installing DateTime::TimeZone has DateTime, I think.

http://VegGuide.org               http://blog.urth.org
Your guide to all that's veg      House Absolute(ly Pointless)