New version of my DT:TZ rewrite.  CPAN-style tarball at

http://www.fysh.org/~zefram/tmp/DateTime-TimeZone-1.901.tar.gz

Public git repo at

git://lake.fysh.org/zefram/DateTime-TimeZone.git

I believe this version resolves all the issues that people raised with
1.900.  Comments welcome, of course.

There remain a couple of problems with current tzfiles that show up when
they're used through DT:TZ:Tzfile:

        $ olson list 'o@now!?' o@now k
        ???        Africa/Cairo
        ???        America/Argentina/San_Luis

Patches for zic are pending with the Olson folks.  This blocks switching
to the rewrite, because it would be a regression, because current DT:TZ
(because it doesn't use tzfiles) doesn't suffer these zic bugs.

Also need to sort out how Time::OlsonTZ::Data is going to be handled
by Debian et al.  I think I'll need to distribute it in two forms, one
with precompiled tzfiles (for platform portability) and one bundling
tzcode/tzdata (for source editability).

-zefram