On 08/27/2012 04:38 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
Yeah. It could probably use an update. I doubt anyone is maintaining it.
Is that right, Sean? Does Win32::Locale need care and feeding?

Basically: yes, and...

Grepping my mailbox, I see three messages in November 2006[!!!] where:

* Bernie Davidson, rbdavi...@cpan.org, opens a ticket with a suggested patch to Win32::Locale.

* I email him and say helo thar, good patch, and would he mind taking it over.

* He says sure.

...and then I dropped the ball: I forgot to actually do it.
(Namely, to log into PAUSE and do the transfer.)

It's obnoxious of me to have waited *six years*, but:

Bernie, are you interested? (if so, what's your PAUSE ID?)
David (Wheeler), are you interested? (if so, what's your PAUSE ID?)

I don't know whose affairs happen to involve Microsoft + localization these days.