Another new version of my DT:TZ rewrite.  CPAN-style tarball at

http://www.fysh.org/~zefram/tmp/DateTime-TimeZone-1.902.tar.gz

Public git repo at

git://lake.fysh.org/zefram/DateTime-TimeZone.git

The zic issues affecting a couple of zones have now been resolved.
My zic patches were accepted upstream, and there's also a new version
of the tzfile format which tackles tricky rules a different way.
DT:TZ:Tzfile now handles the new tzfiles.

Time::OlsonTZ::Data now has the hooks that the Debian folks want in
order to roll their own version as part of their tzdata package.

I think we're now (at last) on the point of being able to replace DT:TZ
on CPAN.

-zefram