On 16-Jan-15 07:53, Jean Forget wrote:
I have noticed that your module has not been updated till 2004.

Hi everyone! Happy DateTime->now() to you all.

As Jean pointed out above, I have not done much on DateTime in quite a while. I don't play much in perl any more, but remain proud of the work I have done in the past and the DateTime project overall.

I have a number of modules I'm the maintainer for. Some of them are useful, others are .. less so.

If you have the willingness, skill and experience I'm more than happy to put any of these up for adoption.
* DateTime::Format::Baby
* DateTime::Format::Duration
* DateTime::LazyInit
* DateTime::TimeZone::LMT

I wrote the original DateTime::Format::Strptime that is now maintained by Dave Rolsky and have just made Jean the (co)maintainer of DateTime::Event::Easter, so if you want to work on either of those, please speak to those gentlemen.

Regards,
- Rick