Thanks -- that makes sense.   My error not considering that 00:00:00 might
not exist on the first of the month.

Suggestion how best to do this?

I'm running queries where I want to fetch rows with a timestamp within a
given month -- but that time range should be in the time zone of the user
I'm running the query for.

In other words, I'm trying to find the start and end times for the current
month based on a given timezone and then use those in my database query.

--
Bill Moseley
mose...@hank.org