Hi all,

> On Mar 1, 2017, at 8:47 PM, Marius Feraru <altb...@n0i.net> wrote:
>
> ++ make sure you agree with your party what's what, as, for instance, some
> will say "second Friday of September 2017 is 15th", while others say to be
> "8th"… and so on. Sorry, I know it's ugly. ;-)

Marius, I didn’t understand your comment here.  Isn’t this a question with only
one answer, not a matter of having to agree beforehand?  i.e. isn’t the second
Friday of September 2017 *really* the 8th?

Also, looking at the week_start_day parameter, wouldn’t ‘1fr’ work better?
(Then we start counting on the first Friday, so we really get the second Friday
correctly.)  For me, that gives Sept. 8 as the second Friday of Sept. 2017,
anyway.  :-)   Likewise for Dec. 8.

Also, I’ll note that the docs for DateTime::Event::Recurrence give an example
that’s exactly like the original poster’s code:
# second tuesday of every month
my $set = DateTime::Event::Recurrence->monthly( weeks => 2, days => 2 );
so maybe that should be clarified.  Also, since the docs say “The
week_start_day parameter is intended for internal use…” that initially implied
to me that it shouldn’t be set by a caller - so I wonder if there’s another way
to clarify that in the docs.

Eric