Wednesday, I have released to CPAN6 the version 0.0.3
of Date::Calendar::Strftime.

Changes:

-- fix the typo in META6.json which prevented the installation
of the module (or required the use of --force-install)

-- more POD documentation

-- a few improvements in the code, not much.

Thank you for your attention.

Another subject: I have renamed my raku repositories
on Github so they have now a "raku-" prefix, instead
of "p6-" or nothing.

Jean Forget
JFORGET at cpan dot org

Note: I have already sent this message on Thursday and Friday.
This is the third try. If this third attempt succeeds,
do not acknowledge the receipt of this message, I will
receive it also in my mailbox and I will see it in
https://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.datetime/

If you have received the first or second try, please forgive
me for sending it again.