Hi,all
I use our own DM6446 broad and open source linux for dainvci ,so can
not use DSPLINK  to load executalbe code to DSP directly.

Fisrt,I transfer the *.out  generated by CCS file to a bin file whick
just includes all
the raw data in the COFF file. Because C64+ has compact instuctions ,
I set target vision in CCS as "C64xx" in stead of   "C64++".

Second,in the process of u-boot's startup, i download the bin file to
external ddr throgh tftp, then load raw data to the corresponding
address ,set the entry point,then
run the dsp.

In the way ,by using very simple example such as the source code just is
"*(int *)0x80008000  = 0x7",I can get the right result .But the test
having bigger code size failed.
Who can give me some suggestions about this way?Is it doable?
Thanks in advance!

Best regrads!

jetta