Hi Vivek,

I think you have to develop your own SPI driver.



----- Original Message ----- From: "Vivek Kaushik" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 6:14 PM
Subject: SPI driver


-------
Hello All,

We have SPI device connected through SPI interface in our Davinci based custom board. I am using the same montavista linux version that we received with DVEVM. I checked in that version, there is no SPI driver for davinci. Im using lsp received with DVEVM V1.10.1 version. I want to confirm that whether Davinci SPI driver is available in this version or we need to develope our own driver for Davinci SPI


-------
regards

Suyambu,
Vivek




________________________________________________________________
Sent via the WebMail system at purplevisiontech.com




_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source


_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source
  • SPI driver Vivek Kaushik
    • Re: SPI driver Jowelle Pinlac

Reply via email to