Philip,

Make sure that you have the latest mono version.  Also you can try
modifying the code to remove the clear screen call at the beginning of
main.  This app was tested on a Fedora/Red Hat system with Mono 1.1.3,
so anything later should work.

Regards,

Daniel J. Allred
Software Applications
Catalog DSP / Emerging End Equipment

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Philip Balister
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2007 2:04 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: DV Flasher

Andrew Armstrong wrote:
> Philip,
> 
> If you read the readme file included with DV flasher it describes
using 
> mono under a linux machine to enable you to execute it.

Moving past my skipping the readme and reading the source ....

OK, I have built the DVFlasher and am attempting to run it using mono.

Executing:

mono DVFlasher_1_10.exe

causes the xterm to blink and the prompt to return with no visible 
messages remaining. I think it is trying to display a message, but the 
screen is erased before I can see the message.

Philip
_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to