Hi!

Did you do your own driver or it was the driver from Montavista ported to 2.6.20?
How did you test the speed?

Vitaly
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 16:11:26 +0800
From: "feiyang yun" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: what's SD card R/W rate on DM6446??
To: [email protected]
Message-ID:
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Hi all,
I have changed the mmc driver of 2.6.20 to support SD card. And what is the
actual read and write rate on your board?
I tested simply, now read rate ~ 240 K/s and write rate ~ 10 M/s
But it seems strange when write, the write action stops  quickly and I use
"ls -l" can see the actual length of the testfile, but after a few seconds
the write action happens again ? whether it is a asynchronous action of
EDMA?
and if contain the later times used, the write rate is about 200 K/s

can someone please give me some suggestion?

Bestregards
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: 
http://linux.omap.com/pipermail/davinci-linux-open-source/attachments/20070712/767257aa/attachment-0001.htm

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:32:04 +0800
From: gongfen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: How to set dm6446 output BT.656 to my driver ic.
To: [email protected]
Message-ID:
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

Hi,

I want to set dm6446 evm board to output BT.656 to my driver ic.
And i read VPBD datasheet and patch kernel to newest(has vpbe newest driver
about lcd).
Than I set output to BT.656,but the clk pin hasn't 27M.
There is anyone to help me or communicate it with email.
Thanks.

_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to