--- Prashant Muley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> I want to configure DM6446 as DM6441 (only
> respective to CPU frequency)
> 
> I have u-boot source code. For this I made change
> into file
> 'u-boot-1.1.4\board\davinci\davinci.c' as follows
> 
> In function  'int misc_init_r (void)'
> I set   PLL1_PLLM = 14;
> 
> This will give me ARM freq=202MHz.

The best place is platform.S. Change below line
    /* Program the PLL Multiplier */
...
    MOV R3, #0xE /* For 405 MHz */
    STR R3, [R6]



> 
> for compile the u-boot source code i followed
> following steps:-
> 
> After this compilation what should i do?
> 
> Please guide me for further procedure?

you now need to flash the u-boot. You can use CCS or
DVFlasher utility.

> _______________________________________________
> Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
> [email protected]
>
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source
> 



      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel 
and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7 

_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to