Hi all,

I am trying to build a codec engine server with some codecs shipped to
us by TI.

When I add the MPEG4ENC codec to my server and application, I get the
following warning when the application links in the server:

>> warning: creating output section EXTERNAL_CONST without SECTIONS

            Specification

When I add the JPEGENC codec to my server and application, I get the
same warning but for section ISRAM:

>> warning: creating output section ISRAM without SECTIONS specification

I believe I need to specify how those sections should be mapped into
memory in the codecs' link.xdt and package.xs files (see
om/msg02174.html), but I do not know which area of memory these sections
should be mapped to.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Virginia Faro-Maza

American Dynamics

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Tyco Safety Products/CEM Systems Ltd.
Registered in Northern Ireland: NI 25728.  Registered Office: Unit 4 Ravenhill
Business Park, Ravenhill Road, Belfast, BT6 8AW..

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. This email
and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete any copies in
your possession.