try this,

gst-launch-0.10 v4lsrc device=/dev/video0 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! TIVidenc ! queue 
! TIViddec ! TIDmaiVideoSink displayStd=fbdev displayDevice=/dev/fb/3 
videoStd=D1_NTSC videoOutput=COMPOSITE resizer=TRUE accelFrameCopy=TRUE

With best regards,

Venkatachala Upadhya| Extn: 65395|
--
From: Purushottam R S [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 11 May, 2009 4:35 PM
To: [email protected]; Venkatachala Upadhya
Subject: Re: USB Camera and H264 Encoder .....

Still I get the same error,

I have Zippys camera. Which generally work on desktop with v4lsrc.
Any other input....

-purush

________________________________
From: Venkatachala Upadhya <[email protected]>
To: Purushottam R S <[email protected]>; 
"[email protected]" 
<[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, 11 May, 2009 3:04:41 PM
Subject: RE: USB Camera and H264 Encoder .....
Hi,

Try this pipeline. I hope that camera you are using will support UYVY format of 
raw YUV frame.

gst-launch-0.10 v4lsrc device=/dev/video0 ! capsfilter 
caps="video/x-raw-yuv,format=(fourcc)UYVY,width=(int)[16,352],height=(int)[16,288],framerate=(fraction)30/1"
 ! TIVidenc ! queue ! TIViddec ! TIDmaiVideoSink displayStd=fbdev 
displayDevice=/dev/fb/3 videoStd=D1_NTSC videoOutput=COMPOSITE resizer=TRUE 
accelFrameCopy=TRUE


With best regards,

Venkatachala Upadhya| Extn: 65395|
--
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of 
Purushottam R S
Sent: 11 May, 2009 11:26 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: USB Camera and H264 Encoder .....

Hi all,

I am using latest gstreamer dmai plugins, and trying to use video encoder 
/decoder and  USB Camera.
But I get " Count not negotiate the format" error. Has anybody tried using it 
in following way...

   USB camera->H264 encode ->H264 Decode-> DmaiVideoSink

(most) USB camera never works with v4l2src element.

Here is the actual pipeline and error message

gst-launch-0.10 v4lsrc device=/dev/video0 ! TIVidenc ! queue ! TIViddec ! 
TIDmaiVideoSink displayStd=fbdev displayDevice=/dev/fb/3 videoStd=D1_NTSC 
videoOutput=COMPOSITE resizer=TRUE accelFrameCopy=TRUE


ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause.
ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4lSrc:v4lsrc0: Could not 
negotiate format
Additional debug info:
gstbasesrc.c(2426): gst_base_src_start (): 
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstV4lSrc:v4lsrc0:
Check your filtered caps, if any
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
FREEING pipeline ....

One reason I could see is , v4lsrc gives I420 format and encoder accepts UYVY , 
is that the reason ..?

Please let me know how to fix this.

regards
Purush

________________________________
Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to 
begin.<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_groups_6/*http:/in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/>

________________________________
http://www.mindtree.com/email/disclaimer.html


________________________________
Bollywood news, movie reviews, film trailers and more! Click 
here..<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_movies_1/*http:/in.movies.yahoo.com/?wm=n/>

________________________________
http://www.mindtree.com/email/disclaimer.html
_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to