Hi!

I am trying to work out how to move gray-scale images from a CCD on the
davinci and pass it through the preview engine.  The CCD I am using does not
have a bayer filter, and I really only want raw pixel values from each
pixel.

Can I use preview engine to convert a raw frame to YUV?  I looked at the
color filter array for color interpolation.

The only examples I could find assume a bayer filter - are there
coefficients that I can use to make the CFA "interpolate" the "missing"
pixels, such that R = G = B (for a gray pixel)?  I could not find any
example of how the CFA coefficients are derived or applied.

-tom

---------
<new email: [email protected]>
Tom Briggs, PhD
Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science
Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
_______________________________________________
Davinci-linux-open-source mailing list
[email protected]
http://linux.davincidsp.com/mailman/listinfo/davinci-linux-open-source

Reply via email to