Hi,

I haven't seen such error before, but as the log suggest try to verify your
kernel
config parameters. Can you tell us on which board you are loading the kernel
and the
steps to build your kernel. Along with that do keep
"davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com" in loop so that people can
help you.

Regards,
Deepika

> Hi deepika,I got some kernel msgs by enabling the debuging option the log
> looks like
>
>  Booting kernel from Legacy Image at 80700000 ...
>

>    Image Name:   Linux-2.6.31-rc5-davinci1
>
>    Created:      2009-08-16  13:56:56 UTC
>
>    Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (uncompressed)
>
>    Data Size:    1478408 Bytes =  1.4 MB
>
>    Load Address: 80008000
>
>    Entry Point:  80008000
>
>    Verifying Checksum ... OK

> Starting kernel ...
>

> Uncompressing
> Linux................................................................................................
> done, booting the kernel.
>

> Error: unrecognized/unsupported machine ID (r1 =
> 0x000004e7).
>

> Available machine support:
>

> ID (hex)        NAME
>
> 00000385        DaVinci
> DM644x EVM
>
> 00000679        Lyrtech
> SFFSDR
>
> 00000565        DaVinci
> DM355 EVM
>
> 0000085a        DaVinci
> DM355 leopard
>
> 00000564        DaVinci
> DM646x EVM
>
> 00000793        DaVinci
> DM365 EVM
>

> Please check your kernel config and/or bootloader.
>
> I am going to check now kernel config.And set the machine number can you tell
> me what
> change i need to do in the source code.

received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by