From: davinci-linux-open-source-boun...@linux.davincidsp.com
[mailto:davinci-linux-open-source-boun...@linux.davincidsp.com] On Behalf Of
Raffaele Recalcati
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 1:54 AM
To: Nori, Sekhar
Cc: davinci-linux-open-source
Subject: Re: adv7180 support

2010/3/12 Nori, Sekhar <nsek...@ti.com<mailto:nsek...@ti.com>>

Hello Raffaele,

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 21:44:58, Raffaele Recalcati wrote:
> We are starting developing adv7180 support compliant to arago tree.
> I hope it is a good idea, and when khilman tree will be the possible
> davinci standard tree we'll move to it changing adv7180 support.
> Any suggestion is welcome.
Note that patches are not accepted against arago tree. It is only
a TI development tree. You can use it for testing, but the patch
you submit should be against the tree V4L2 maintainer mandates.

Typically only arch/arm/mach-davinci/* changes are merged through
Kevin's tree.

I was writing now about adv7180 replying to Hilman.
So "the right thing" is moving my development to Kevin  branch.
I'd like to be as near as possible to the mainline, by now.
Any idea about evm-dm365 peripheral tests?

Thanks,
Sekhar

--
www.opensurf.it<http://www.opensurf.it>