Mike -

I do plan on resubmitting the driver as a replacement driver (remove the old
and add the updated version) as suggested by TI.  I am just trying to get some
other work finished up first.  If you want to try the version I submitted, the
patch was actually against the arago kernel.  You can try patching that version
and pulling it into your kernel to see if that fixes your issues. Hopefully
I'll get around to resubmitting the driver for consideration some time this
week.

Brian