Howdy,

I don't know if this is the proper place for this, so please direct me
elsewhere if it is not.

I get a LOT of NAND bad eraseblocks when booting my dm6467t DVEVM. I've
never dealt with NAND ROM before so I was surprised by how many bad
eraseblocks are generated. I've seen elsewhere that this is to be
expected. So I'm curious - does it need to be so excessively printed if
it is relatively normal?

I've made a patch to drivers/mtd/nand/nand_bbt.c to remove printing of
each individual block. Instead, a warning message is generated that
displays the number of blocks and the location of the first bad
eraseblock.

Do you think this is something worth doing permanently?

Doug