Hi,

We're experiencing a strange behavior on our DM6446 board with a WVGA LCD
digital display (display max resolution is 800 x 480 pixels):

.         VID0 and VID1 windows work fine, we can successfully achieve the
800 x 480 resolution

.         OSD0 doesn't work properly: we're able to see only 712 pixels of
the 800 available, the last column visible is column 712 and it is
positioned at the end of the visible area on the display and columns from
712 to 800 are not visible (it looks like if this window is stretched
horizzontally)

We're not able to identify any possible source of the problem:

.         We expect the VPBE is correctly configured to support our LCD
display (Output in RGB888, Syncs, LCD_OE, VCLK and other signals seems to be
good as seen outside the Davinci)

.         As said the VID0 and VID1 windows are correctly displayed on the
screen (if there was a misconfiguration of the Video Encoder we had to see
the problem on all the windows)

.         If we switch the resolution to use the display at a standard VGA
resolution (e.g. by changing HSTART, HVALID, HSPLS, HSDLY,  etc. to see the
display as a standard 640 x 480 pixel display), we still have the same
behavior: VID0 and VID1 are ok, OSD0 displays less than 640 columns
horizontally and the OSD0 window is stretched to cover the whole visible
display area

Does anyone has experienced a similar problem or has an idea of what we're
doing wrong/what could lead to this behavior?

Regards,

Alberto Navatta