On Wednesday 10 September 2014 02:11 PM, Rajkumar Arjunan wrote:
> Hi Sekhar,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> Host Processor:- OMAP L138 (EVM board)
>
> I want to use Linux kernel
>
> TI is providing officially kernel version 3.3 as latest where BLE will not
> support. I require minimum kernel version 3.6 or above for BLE(Bluetooth Low
> Energy).
>
>  Could you please send me git link for minimum kernel version 3.6 or above
> where USB host support (OHCI and MUSB support needed for OMAPL138) bugs were
> fixed.

Sorry, I haven't really tested OHCI or MUSB on DA850/OMAP-L138 in a
while now. OHCI should be in a much better shape than MUSB. The MUSB
maintainer marked DA8XX support as BROKEN because it does not build and
fixing it requires a proper PHY driver to be written. So MUSB does
involve a bunch of work.

Thanks,
Sekhar