--- Begin Message ---
Dear working group,

We will come back with a more detailed implementation time line later this week.

Informally speaking we expect that we can do the technical work to prepare the
phase-1 whois release in the coming weeks. We will probably have to plan the
clean-up after the holidays. But, we will get back to you once we have a more
definite plan.

Kind regards,

Tim Bruijnzeels
Assistant Manager Software Engineering
RIPE NCC Database Group

> On 4 Aug 2017, at 14:39, William Sylvester via db-wg <db-wg@ripe.net> wrote:
>

> From: William Sylvester <william.sylves...@addrex.net>
> Subject: NWI-7: abuse-c implementation plan
> Date: 3 August 2017 at 21:12:06 GMT+2
> To: "db-wg@ripe.net" <db-wg@ripe.net>
>

> Working group members,
>
> Based on the responses we have received for NWI-7 : Abuse-c implementation,
> there is a clear consensus for the proposed implementation that has been
> presented by Tim from RIPE NCC as written for improving "abuse-c:".
>
> At this time, the DB-WG co-chairs would like to ask the RIPE NCC to proceed
> with this implementation.
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> DB-WG Chairs

--- End Message ---