Dear Colleagues,

Tomorrow (Wednesday 4th December), as part of the Whois 1.96 release, we also
plan to remove the "mnt-lower" attribute from all "aut-num" objects.

Following the Whois release, this attribute will be filtered out from aut-num
updates with a warning (i.e. updates won't fail).

We will notify the DB-WG again once this is complete.

Regards
Ed Shryane
RIPE NCC