In message <ca608a29-078d-e4be-33bf-15432f379...@foobar.org>,
Nick Hilliard <n...@foobar.org> wrote:

>Edward Shryane via db-wg wrote on 11/06/2021 08:35:
>> In total I found 825 route objects and 57 route6 objects with
>> unregistered prefixes, and which are now eligible for deletion.
>
>Taking both non-merger transfers and unregistered / reserved prefixes
>into account, I figure 1555 ipv4 prefixes and 59 ipv6 route objects:

Now I'm confused.

My understanding was that the plan was -just- to remove route object
that referenced bogon space.

Assuming that that is the current plan, then Ed's results and mine are
in reasonably close agreement with regards to the number of IPv4 route
objects that need to be purged, i.e. some 800+.

Your figure is nearly double that, so obviously, you are fishing out a
rather different set of IPv4 route objects than Ed and I are.

Not saying you're wrong.  Just saying that now I'm a bit confused about
the actual scope of this cleanup project.

Regards,
rfg