> Cross-registry queries are a fact of life.  It is advisable to specify
> source lists explicitly because otherwise you can end up with all
> sorts of junk in a query

the ancient grotty code here orders the source query list per peer as it
generate phyltres, prioritiising the one they tell me when we agree to
peer.  driven off a grotty little file.

AS      PeerIP           Primary Database     AS-Set             MD5 Auth
4242    206.81.80.666    RIPE,RIPE-NONAUTH    AS-SMALL           md5-secret
2424    206.81.80.667    RADB                 AS-BEHEMOTH        md5-secret

randy