Hi all,

I have in DBD::mysql #define TAKE_IMP_DATA_VERSION in dbdimp.c. For some people, enabled this causes a segfault. I haven't been able to reproduce it on my own test boxes, but there is definitely an issue, so I would like to define this only if DBI is the latest version.

What is the means of setting this according to DBI version? At first, I thought to use DBIXS_VERSION, but that value of that only changes to the interface and doesn't correspond to actual $DBI::VERSION. What could be used that would correspond to actual DBI version?

Thanks!

--Patrick

--

Satyam Eva Jayate - Truth Alone Triumphs
Mundaka Upanishad