On 10/12/2016 9:08 PM, Darren Duncan wrote:
As a followup to this thread, I have now committed and updated on GitHub a
rename of my API spec(s) as follows:

Muldis::DBP - Formal spec of an abstract database protocol for Perl 6

The "DBP" was also one of Brock Wilcox' working name suggestions so I also
"acknowledge" this in the spec.

And so, "Muldis DBP" or "MDBP" further abbreviated, will be my working title
for the forseeable future, used for both the Perl 6 and Perl 5 versions
of this spec; in contexts where they need to be differentiated, they are called for example
"Muldis DBP for Perl 6" or "Perl 6 Muldis DBP".

This title appears to be a good fit considering the scope of the spec and the
important qualities of what it defines.

Unless someone else makes comments or asks questions, I probably won't post
further on this subject until I have a reference implementation and
fleshed out documentation, which will hopefully be within a month.

-- Darren Duncan

Here's a question: what is the GitHub repo?  I see 0 repos under
https://github.com/duncand (which I assume is you)

Chris

--
http://twitter.com/ghrd