Proposed, but no made decisions posted afterwards.

The last proposal is to re-commit the rejected 4.042 changes into the 4.043
master branch and only work on fixes that came after June.

The git issue that regards improperly encoding of BLOBs is opened on April
6th (hence me sending the message to prevent a recurring cycle).

https://github.com/perl5-dbi/DBD-mysql/issues/117