On Wed, 30 Sep 2026 13:18:24 -0500, Wesley Hinds <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,
> 
>    I recently adopted DBD::ODBC on CPAN and now have ownership through
> PAUSE. I’ve requested maintainer access to
> https://github.com/perl5-dbi/DBD-ODBC but haven’t heard back yet (#30). Who
> would be the appropriate person to contact about granting access? My GitHub
> username is whindsx.

I was aware and awaiting a personal OK from Neil, just to be sure
If I get his oké, I'll do so right away. In that case, welcome to the group!

> My immediate plan for DBD::ODBC is to improve automated testing via Github
> Actions, fix the broken tests uncovered by that work, and then address the
> outstanding CVE. I’ve already started preparing the testing and CI changes.
> 
> I’d like to keep development in the existing perl5-dbi repository if
> possible.
> 
> Wes
> 
> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
> From: Neil Bowers <[email protected]>
> Date: Thu, Sep 17, 2026 at 3:25 AM
> To:   Wesley Hinds <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, 
> <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>  
> 
> 
> Hi Wesley,
> 
> I'm one of the PAUSE admins.
> 
> I've transferred the first-come indexing permission on DBD-ODBC to you.
> Thank you for taking this on.
> 
> Neil

-- 
H.Merijn Brand  https://tux.nl   Perl Monger   http://amsterdam.pm.org/
using perl5.00307 .. 5.37        porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and Linux
https://tux.nl/email.html http://qa.perl.org https://www.test-smoke.org
                           

Attachment: pgp22EiZ2TJyG.pgp
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to