=head1 NAME

DBD::SUV - a DBI driver for your vehicle

=head1 SYNOPSIS

 use DBI;
 my $dbh = DBI->connect('dbi:SUV:make=Chevy') or crash($DBI::errstr);
 my $sth = $dbh->prepare("SELECT step FROM gas_pedal WHERE light=?");
 if ( !$cops_around ) {
     $sth->execute('red');
 }
 else {
     sleep while $red;
     $sth->execute('green');
 }
 $sth->rollback if $missed_pedestrian;

=head1 DESCRIPTION

Enough of these so-called "drivers", we need a real driver! When combined with the appropriate GPS system, this module will allow you to watch your in-vehicle DVD player or talk on your camera-phone instead of paying attention to annoying things like watching the traffic. If your vehicle has Windows (tm), you can even watch the scenery pass by.

=head1 RELEASE DATE