Scott T. Hildreth [STH], on Tuesday, February 22, 2005 at 08:50
(-0600) typed the following:

STH>          my $sth = $dbh->prepare("QUERY");
STH>          $sth->{"mysql_use_result"} = 1;

this is indeed nice, but solve problem only half. When I "process"
value I want insert/update it to db. But I get, when calling
update/insert statement this error:
Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now
I google it and at
http://sunsite.mff.cuni.cz/MIRRORS/ftp.mysql.com/doc/en/Commands_out_of_sync.html
is explanation

So, now I connect to db via 2 handles, in 1 handle I read rows, and
in second I update them. It's not the best solution, but I don't know
how to do that via 1 connect. But thanks anyway! It works now...

--

 ...m8s, cu l8r, Brano.

[Pentium conforms to the IEEE standards - Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee]