Jim Lambert wrote:

Hi Jeff,

I'm still having a few problems. I tried 1.11, but the key lookups are still doing full file reads. Moving on to 1.12, I was happy to see the key lookups worked great, but I got unexpected results from queries.

Yep, another bug, thanks much for finding it and for sending a short reproducible script. I believe it's fixed. You can either wait for the full release since I'm still testing the development version or grab the last development version with the bug fixed at http://svn.perl.org/modules/SQL-Statement. I fixed a related bug in DBD::DBM so you'll also need its latest development version at http://svn.perl.org/modules/dbi/lib/DBD/DBM.pm.

--
Jeff