On 2005-07-19 14:49:57 +0530, Kiran Kumar wrote:
> We could have an option to do Bulk Inserts  ..

Seconded. Actually, DBIv1 already has it (look for bind_param_array in
the manual), but I think support in the DBDs is still not very good
(there was a patch for DBD::Oracle, but if that ever was included in the
official release, I missed the announcement).

        hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer \Beta means "we're down to fixing misspelled comments in
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR     \the source, and you might run into a memory leak if
| |   | [EMAIL PROTECTED]     \you enable embedded haskell as a loadable module
and
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ \write your plugins upside-down in lisp". [EMAIL
PROTECTED]