On Tuesday 21 March 2006 5:31 am, Ganesh Prasad A K wrote:
> " Can't locate loadable object for module DBI in @INC (@INC contains:
> C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .) at C:/Perl/lib/DBI.pm line 255 ".
>
> i am getting this error while i execute the program.
>
> please give me solutions.

did you:

PPM3> install DBI
PPM3> install DBD_< some driver to your database>

I think you will have more success on this message board if you provide even
the most minimal information like:

1) Type and version of database you want to connect
2) What Perl modules you have installed
3) What you have done so far to get to this point, where you get the error

Lastly, while English may not be your first language, if you are polite,
people will gladly answer your questions.

Jay