If you could include which version of DBI, DBD:Oracle and some of your
original perl code it would give us a better idea on how to debug this.

So far a ORA-00600 error can be any one of a number of problems.  One is a
'time out error'  which might explain why it runs the second time.

cheers

John Scoles

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]