On 2006-05-01 14:07:02 -0400, Robert Hicks wrote:
> It tried to connect with the scott/tiger thing on a lot of tests...and they
> fail (of course).

You can tell the testsuite to use a different user by setting the
ORACLE_USERID environment variable. E.g.,

export ORACLE_USERID=hicks/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The user needs the privilege to connect (of course) and create tables,
indexes, etc, but no special admin privileges.

        hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | If I wanted to be "academically correct",
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | I'd be programming in Java.
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |   -- Jesse Erlbaum on dbi-users