I'm running into a problem installing DBD-Informix.

I'm running Perl version 5.8.2 on AIX against Informix 10 with the
current DBI.

The version of the Informix SDK is 2.01, with no option to upgrade since
later releases enforce XA compliance and regrettably a lot of our other
non-perl code isn't XA Compliant and breaks.

The Makefile.PL logic says that our SDK is too old.

So is there an earlier release of DBD-Informix out there we could
attempt to use?  Or does anyone know how to tweak the current release to
make this work?  Or any other suggestions?

We've tried both DBD-Informix-2008.0513 & DBD-Informix-2007.0914 without
luck.

Curtis