Hello Scott:

I suggest that you check to see if the string $DBI::errstr is empty rather than
just whether the 'do' function executed correctly.

It seems that the SQL is correctly submitted from the DBI side but the database
server actually produces an error message. So this is a server side error
message rather than a client side error message.

regards,

David