Jeff Tate schrieb am 08.08.2011 um 17:01 (-0400):
> I have developed a program suite on Windows that talks to a Teradata
> over ODBC and works fine. I need to port it to DBD::Teradata on an AIX
> box, as ODBC is not installed. I have built a local perl (5.14) (cc_r
> is missing, so I had to compile a copy with gcc) and I have installed
> DBI ver 1.6.16 and DBD::Teradata version 12.001 (from Prescient)

> DBD::Teradata::st execute failed: Failure 7968:
> FD622_Determine_Date_Range_SP:The recipient of the result set does not
> support dynamic result sets. on Statement 0. at ./trPDateSPTest.pl
> line 61.

Hmm, your post is one of two Google hits on the error message, the other
one apparently being an irrelevant listing of error messages.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22The+recipient+of+the+result+set+does+not+support+dynamic+result+sets%22

If you asked Teradata about what this means and how to avoid it?

http://www.teradataforum.com/

There's one mention of "DYNAMIC RESULT SETS" here.

http://www.teradataforum.com/teradata/20110701_132448.htm

--
Michael Ludwig