From: tiger peng <tigerpeng2...@yahoo.com>
To: "dbi-users@perl.org" <dbi-users@perl.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 9:51 AM
Subject: Turn off  "Issuing rollback..." warning for AutoCommit.

Hello All,

I am subclassing DBI for authenticating purpose by overwriting connection.

I try to turn off warning message "Issuing rollback() for database handle being
DESTROY'd without explicit disconnect()" by explicitly issuing rollback,
disconnect and set AutoCommit to 0 without success. Could you please provide
any solution and/or suggestion? My environment is quite old (Perl/5.80;
DBI/1.30; DBD::Oracle/1.12).

Thanks

tiger