Tim Bunce wrote:
On Thu, Sep 08, 2011 at 01:19:17PM +0100, Andrew Ford wrote:
   and I would quite like to get this module onto CPAN and would like some
feedback as to
   whether "the expert" thinks it is a bad idea.  I think it would be a useful
addition to the testing
   armoury, but then I am obviously biased.

The general idea is certainly useful. I'd like to generalise it though.

OK - I have got Gofer::DBD::Transport::adaptor written and tested (attached to this mail). I will hang off on uploading to CPAN and will look at Plack middleware and how the functionality could be refactored to give patches to DBD::Gofer for installing middleware, plus the rump of my adaptor module as a DBDx::MiddleWare::XXX module.

Andrew