On 12/15/11 8:37 AM, Fábio Weber wrote:
I am a graduate student at the Federal University of Santa Maria,
Brazil and I need help with installing the DBI. I'm trying to run a
script, but this generates the following error:

/usr/lib/ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36:in `require': cannot
load such file -- dbi (LoadError)
        from /usr/lib/ruby/1.9.1/rubygems/custom_require.rb:36:in
`require'
        from /usr/local/oar/oaradmin.rb:16:in `<main>'

What am I doing wrong?

this is the Perl DBI mail list, and thats Ruby you are working with, which is a totally different thing in spite of the similarities in names.