Dear Perl and MySQL developer community,

I’m pleased to announce the release of DBD::mysql 4.037_01. This release
contains the following fixes:

* Newest versions of libmysqlclient and the MariaDB C connector no longer
export the __WIN__ macro. If this macro is not present we would not compile in
the poll.h-based async-support. Changed to use the _WIN32 macro instead. Thanks
to Sergei Golubchik for suggesting the fix.
* Fix from Pali Rohár (Thank you!) to not use unsafe sprintf with variable
length, cleanup to bind logic and better pointer validation, and added test
40server_prepare_crash.

Again, thanks to my friend and former MySQL colleague Sergei Golubchik,
contributor Pali Rohár, and co-maintainer Michiel Beijen for their work!

http://search.cpan.org/~capttofu/DBD-mysql/lib/DBD/mysql.pm
<http://search.cpan.org/~capttofu/DBD-mysql/lib/DBD/mysql.pm>

https://github.com/perl5-dbi/DBD-mysql <https://github.com/perl5-dbi/DBD-mysql>